Are you an adventurous person who likes enjoying what nature has to offer us by hiking or mountain climbing, a military officer who is always on the move? If yes then you need some accessories to make your venture successful. A tactical backpack should be your greatest companion because it’s known to maximize packing space and also is comfortable even when the luggage is heavy. Most tactical backpacks are made of water repellent materials hence suit all kinds of weather.
Want to go shopping for backpacks? Here are some tactical backpack reviews of the after best packs which may be of great help to you;
- Tactical rush 72 backpack- it’s lined with water repellant material, has large external pockets, mesh pockets and large oval shaped shoulder straps which ensure that the backpack is comfortable as the weight is distributed equally at the back. It’s also very durable.
- Tactical rush 24 backpack- has large storage room, coated with water repellant material, has a hydration pocket, the backpack can be compressed to the required size depending on the amount of luggage one has.
- Condor 3 day assault pack- its durable handle that enables one to pull the bag, has a padded back which ensures comfort, its light in weight and can be used to carry laptops. Can hold luggage of up to 50 liters.
- Maxpedition falcon-II backpack- made of water resistance material, the shoulder straps are padded to ensure comfort, has waist straps, has large room for luggage.
- Tactical rush 12 backpack- all pockets can flay open, can be adjusted to the required size depending on the luggage, made of water resistant material. It’s small in size when compared to other rush series hence suitable in carrying laptops, going for one day trips and hikes.
Selecting a good backpack one must consider;
- specific purpose