Are you a fan of beautiful nails? Before you just choose any type of nails, you must go for solar nails. They are the new trend in the fashion and beauty industry and hence why you wouldn’t want to miss out on them. In case you are wondering what they are and how they are different from the gel and acrylic nails available, then you have come to the right place.
In case you didn’t know, solar nails are one type of acrylic nail. They are a mixture of two components which include liquid monomer and powder. When this mixture is applied to the nails, they start hardening up within seconds because of the air present in the atmosphere. Within just 15 minutes, a protective layer would be form. Now you will get a smooth and perfect nail surface to apply nail color.
Don’t worry, they are not harmful and they are as easy to remove as they are easy to apply. It will just take 50 to 20 minutes to remove the layer and for that acetone is used. Let’s have a look at some of the pros and cons of these nails:
- If you accidently break them, you can fix them at home too
- They last longer than ordinary artificial nails
- Their application is less expensive as compared to gel nails
- They have a unique glow and shine
- The color does not fade away that quick
- They are bit less natural looking as compared to gel nails
- In case you are pregnant, avoid using solar nails
Solar nails are available in a variety of colors and designs and you can choose from whatever option you like. Make sure you choose a professional salon to get your nails done. They will follow the right procedures to make your nails more beautiful that you could have ever imagined.